Sign in to follow this  
ChivasUK

Battalion 1944 it’s my WW2 game

Greetings everyone, my hype was high when battlefield V was leaked, but after today reveal, it was a heavy down. I played Cod WW2 and the campaign was amazing, but never liked cod mp. I play on consoles and have been watching battalion 1944 videos on YouTube, and this game feels like authentic WW2 game. The sound of the weapons, the uniforms, the maps. So I’m getting a hp omen for play battalion 1944. Thank you Joe and to all Bulkhead staff.                              ChivaUK 

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahaha!!! "The sound of the weapons, the uniforms, the maps." these things you said will be 1000 times better in bf V than bt1944. So, maybe you dont like trailer of bf (me neither) but you cant say that funny statements. Of course studios have big power and resourses differences. Bt1944 would like to become good comp ww2 skined game, no with graphics - sounds - maps but with old school movement and etc staff.  

At least battalion 1944 is more accurate to what millions of people fought 70 years ago. BFV is just far cry + mad max characters.

I didn't know they used to strafe jump all the time in WWII. If Battalion 1944 is "accurate to what millions of people fought 70 years ago" then CoD WWII is a simulator. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1