Amigaman

How to tell version number

I have a Battalion 1944 server thru Ping-Perfect. I know their was an update recently. I updated thru their control panel. It shows it's thru Steam. How can I tell if it is updated. Is there a place to see the version number? How do I find out what the current version is? Any ideas? 

We seem to be experiencing a stutter in lateral movements now since update. Anyone else? 

I also want to know that about how you can see its updated or not..

Idk about the stutter.. I've seen a bit stutter, but I think that was from lag (i'm from europe and play on NA server)

19 hours ago, Amigaman said:

I have a Battalion 1944 server thru Ping-Perfect. I know their was an update recently. I updated thru their control panel. It shows it's thru Steam. How can I tell if it is updated. Is there a place to see the version number? How do I find out what the current version is? Any ideas? 

look for your server in this list : http://b44tracker.com/servers

seems it show release version.

If you have access to the server files, check root folder you will find a file called "version.txt"

Edited by Soldat Ryan

Thank you. My server in list shows "12119". In the version check file it's 12125. Guess it's probably 12125? Do you know of a way to tell the most recent version number? Thanks again for the info.

12 hours ago, Amigaman said:

Thank you. My server in list shows "12119". In the version check file it's 12125. Guess it's probably 12125? Do you know of a way to tell the most recent version number? Thanks again for the info.

damn, i have the same (didn't pay attention, my bad) so i doubt it shows the good information. 9_9

Anyway, IMHO, your version seems correct. There is no new update since march.
You can also check it here : https://steamdb.info/app/805140/depots/ - as you can see last public update have been made 2 monthes ago. (this source is reliable)

In all case, if your server is not updated you should not be able to connect as it should not be listed on the server browser.