Soldat Ryan

Moving Foward (reddit post) and comment

11 hours ago, MrSandman said:

Yeah pretty much this. I was expecting Mohaa/Cod1-2 from the initial concept and got a re-skinned Quake game instead. I don't use reddit/twitter etc so rely on the so called official forums for info on the game, thankfully other members are more on the ball than the developers for sharing that info.

I'll still keep dropping into the game. I used to make mohaa/cod maps using Radiant and look forward to the map tools being released. I just feel until the mod tools are released as well I'll still have to put up with the fleas bouncing around my screen.

I am with you too. I was sooo excited to see classic FPS MOHAA and COD1/2 will be back but instead its not really feels like quake but its more of mix between Sniper Elite/CSGO/Newest COD styles. 

A few of us were really looking forward to this game going back to ww2 cod/cod2  styles, and for two long years we waited watched every trailer, read every post and thought how great it was to have this type of game back, with leagues and clans, and all the communities getting together to play each other on their own servers just like the old days used to be

AND THEN THIS .....THE DISAPPOINTMENT IS BOUNDLESS

• Upvote 3

On 4/24/2018 at 8:47 PM, Sneak1961 said:

A few of us were really looking forward to this game going back to ww2 cod/cod2  styles, and for two long years we waited watched every trailer, read every post and thought how great it was to have this type of game back, with leagues and clans, and all the communities getting together to play each other on their own servers just like the old days used to be

AND THEN THIS .....THE DISAPPOINTMENT IS BOUNDLESS

i can 100% agree with u i feel like i have been tricked i purchased game with nostalgy in my heart and hope to see the old fellas back in the game one last time instead of that i payed for terrible game,That have died in 2 months since realese that tells u that something is wrong...

1 hour ago, Kreator said:

i can 100% agree with u i feel like i have been tricked i purchased game with nostalgy in my heart and hope to see the old fellas back in the game one last time instead of that i payed for terrible game,That have died in 2 months since realese that tells u that something is wrong...

Main problem is the devs don't listen and don't care what we think..... unlike when they were pushing for cash they were really friendly at that point.

Shame on them because they knew what people wanted and what was missing for clans and leagues which is why they promised what they did but it seems they had other ideas and have basically killed what they wanted to create and crushed all and any hope of clan revival.

I was so happy we had a Dev team almost on my doorstep, well 15 mins away, creating a game for clan play but then it was clear to see what was happening :(

If they didn't hype the game so much there wouldn't have been over 16k disappointed players and how they think they will be pulling this back at the end of year is bs.

In reality we got bent over and shafted in exactly the same way as we do all the time.

Oh you guys still alive, wow, good to see. Just came back to check if anyone left to play this crap :DD

24-hour peak

xDDDDDDDDDDD

from the 26 guys I know bought battalion, 22 have already deleted it

:DDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

8 hours ago, adze said:

Oh you guys still alive, wow, good to see. Just came back to check if anyone left to play this crap :DD

24-hour peak

xDDDDDDDDDDD

from the 26 guys I know bought battalion, 22 have already deleted it

:DDDDDDDDDDD

heey, adze,

you still comin here to talk shit? i guess your life is boring af

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, crappy said:

heey, adze,

you still comin here to talk shit? i guess your life is boring af

Yeah, it's pretty boring sitting here in this fancy office and play fortnite.

have fun in budget cod xD

btw I didnt downvote you, before you start crying

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Better Communication Going Forwards

On 4/17/2018 at 1:53 PM, Sneak1961 said:

WOW ..JUST WOW ........this not even post on their own forum 

Good start 👍

• Upvote 1