Is there any info on a fix for the servers "lost connection to host" problem?. Haven't heard much lately. Our server is harder and harder to fill.

A timeline would give us a little hope for the "lost connection to host" problem. Just let us know that you are aware and are working on a fix. We haven't heard anything recently and are starting to feel abandoned. Anything?

Three more months to fix a problem that we thought would have been a priority and would have been fixed by now? I know it's pre-release and will have bugs, but not even being able to run a server with over ten players?

42 minutes ago, Amigaman said:

Three more months to fix a problem that we thought would have been a priority and would have been fixed by now? I know it's pre-release and will have bugs, but not even being able to run a server with over ten players?

"Lost Connection to host" 
I'd check up on your provider. I've not had this issue in months...

We were given a test server to try from Gameservers. It "lost connection to host" twice in the first half hour I was on. We went back to the original server. This also crashed whenever we started getting over 8 players. Always had good luck with Gameservers. Not sure what to do next. 

Is anyone not having this problem with their rented servers? If so, who are you renting from? Thank You.

Edited by Amigaman

On 4/15/2018 at 6:41 AM, crappy said:

We had this issue only once inabout 1 month

What server provider do you use? Is it linux or windows? Thanks for the help.