Sign in to follow this  
krieg0r

Are you gonna add more models / uniforms?

especially SS has some great uniforms. could be  some kind of progress system where you unlock additional looks over time and then get to choose

• Downvote 3

14 hours ago, Kreator said:

Dead game

use your brain ? 

devs didn't want the game to get famous yet. When the release comes it is all about promo and management.. we will see then if it is gonna be top or flop.
Right now there are no big steamers and tbh.. thats good. So nobody will buy an unfinished game and be mad about it just like you. 

And right now i am totally behind it. Of course i see many problems but nothing that can't be fixed and it will be fixed mostly. 
Devs did big statements, u didnt't read them huh ?
They only went in early access to get more feedback from a much higher player base (10-15 players went up to 16k, check steam charts) and of course
because they needed more cash, the studio was empty... no cash = no game. 
So by now they have a lot of work to do.. bug reports, game changes, balances, fixes and we will see how they gonna deal with it.. if they screw it up or
design the game we are all looking for. 

Texting "dead game" in the forum kinda shows that you are pretty mad. For what reason ? An unfinished game ? Players that always destroy you in comp. ? 
:'))

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Game is not as promised allot of bugs + i spennd more that 100+ hours playing it and gave it a chance and fair amount of time. So i would suggest u to accept reallity game is dead from 16k up to 150 players average cant recover accept it bro...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 4/16/2018 at 12:32 AM, KevinES said:

use your brain ? 

devs didn't want the game to get famous yet. When the release comes it is all about promo and management.. we will see then if it is gonna be top or flop.
Right now there are no big steamers and tbh.. thats good. So nobody will buy an unfinished game and be mad about it just like you. 

And right now i am totally behind it. Of course i see many problems but nothing that can't be fixed and it will be fixed mostly. 
Devs did big statements, u didnt't read them huh ?
They only went in early access to get more feedback from a much higher player base (10-15 players went up to 16k, check steam charts) and of course
because they needed more cash, the studio was empty... no cash = no game. 
So by now they have a lot of work to do.. bug reports, game changes, balances, fixes and we will see how they gonna deal with it.. if they screw it up or
design the game we are all looking for. 

Texting "dead game" in the forum kinda shows that you are pretty mad. For what reason ? An unfinished game ? Players that always destroy you in comp. ? 
:'))

Numbers speaking. You can say whatever you want. 

- 16771 players at the beginning of EA

- 97 players in average still continue to play

- 0.006 % still playing in average

- 99.994 % lose of players in total since the EA start

Source: https://steamdb.info/app/489940/graphs/

• Downvote 1

On 4/22/2018 at 9:47 AM, Greenfox said:

Numbers speaking. You can say whatever you want. 

- 16771 players at the beginning of EA

- 97 players in average still continue to play

- 0.006 % still playing in average

- 99.994 % lose of players in total since the EA start

Source: https://steamdb.info/app/489940/graphs/

yeah. tell me something new. i also stopped playing this weak, because i want the new update first. 
Btw how can a game be dead, when it was never really alive/didnt get the full release with advertising, management, esl tournaments etc. 

Most players left because of issues that got solved or are solved, tbh it was too late. 
and there are problems for new players like the big topic "arcade". Tbh die Respawn time is fucked up also the fact that you cannot 
choose between the mods. A big amount of players stopped because of this. 

But as i said. Devs want to fix the big problems - that is why we bought the game and help them here. Fucking genius. 
They never published that game with the thinking "okay lets head for a great ESL game and become popular in early access".
They wanted feedback, bug reports, new ideas and of course needed the money to go on. We will see what they will do with this chance. 

• Downvote 1

you and your friend are cancerous. stop debating the state of the game in every topic like the human waste you are

I actually suggest all of you kill yourselves to be honest. Just coming to a games forum to declare how dead it is, how pathetic do you have to get?

Edited by krieg0r
  • Downvote 1