Sign in to follow this  
KevinES

Manorhouse v1 rework lightning or just delete the map

Hey Guys,

i kind of like the map, but you need to do something at the manorhouse/around the manorhouse, rest is ok. The map should be built a little bit more open since it's for arcade.

And please fix the lightning! It's actually cancer. >FIX THE LIGHTNING PLEASE< it is so dark.

Another idea: 
Instead of putting more and more work into this map take it out of the map pool at all.. maybe just use a part of the new manorhouse v2 and cut off the way "a long". The map is compact, reworked, most players are used to it and taking away the "a long" part makes it perfect for arcade. 
You wouldn't waste more time and the map is good to go. Btw it's irritating for new players since there are like 2-4 versions (if you count server lists).

Make a final conclusion. I hate seeing all these manorhouse versions. Every game and every patch another one..."reworked"  

• Upvote 1

I personally never get why there are two versions of Manor at first place. :D The first one is pain to play, it's smaller than v2, optimization is far worse and playing 8v8 there is complete mess.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, hitzoR said:

I personally never get why there are two versions of Manor at first place. :D The first one is pain to play, it's smaller than v2, optimization is far worse and playing 8v8 there is complete mess.

Agreed, just delete it. Manor v1 is awful.