WaxWeazle

Unable to change sensitivities

I've been unable to change my sensitivities since the Q1 update and it's pretty dreadful to play this way to be fair..
I'm still trying to find the "sweet spot" for my perfect sensitivity, however I'm currently stuck with it.
Whenever I try to type in any sensitivity, it automatically resets it to 0 and I can't move at all anymore.

I can't change it in the config file either because there's a difference in what I write down in the game and what the CFG file gives me.
Example; my ADS is 0.42 at the moment. In the cfg file, it says;
"mouseADSSensitivity": 0.41999998688697815

What I tried and what didn't help;
- Creating a new config
- Reinstalling the game
- Verification via Steam

Creating a new config actually ends up throwing EVERYTHING into a 0/unbinds everything - from sensitivity to controls to graphical settings to weapon settings, name it. Everything get's thrown down to 0.

PLEASE help me out here if you can, this is a genuine pain in the butt, I want to be able to continue supporting the game!
Anybody else who's got/had this issue? Or am I alone on this?

Edited by WaxWeazle

when i set sensitivities ingame i always type for example 4.2000000 the cfg will simplify if to 4.2.

when i set it ingame i type the sens then click a random part of the screen to take the cursor out of the box where you type then click apply and it works every time... failing that change it in your config and if the game for some reason changes it to something different (i dont think it will) set your cfg read only so it cant.

In game I can't change it properly at all.
I can type it fine; I can enter, used to work fine - now it just goes to 0.
If I click away -> 0.
If I click save -> 0.

I'll try the config file thing again but the problem is if that won't read it -> it'll auto make a new one and end up having reset everything again, which can turn up a pain in the ass to try make the original config working again.. Long live back ups!

5 hours ago, WaxWeazle said:

In game I can't change it properly at all.
I can type it fine; I can enter, used to work fine - now it just goes to 0.
If I click away -> 0.
If I click save -> 0.

I'll try the config file thing again but the problem is if that won't read it -> it'll auto make a new one and end up having reset everything again, which can turn up a pain in the ass to try make the original config working again.. Long live back ups!

the only time it usually wont read it is if the version number is wrong