Hoggfather

Kickstarter but no PS4 game key

Havent received my PS4 game key yet,

Had no response to my comments on kickstarter, Twitter, Email or Facebook as one of you’re original backers it would be nice to get a reply ?

Cheers

• Downvote 1

was already wondering where the ps4 guys were... they haven't said anything about ps4 anymore.. 

I guess it will not be there any soon.. It's nowhere on the roadmap either. :o

I got the Steam Early access code but I selected the PS4 version when I got the email from the kick starter page ?

But Bulkhead hasn't replied to any of my messages !

3 minutes ago, Hoggfather said:

I got the Steam Early access code but I selected the PS4 version when I got the email from the kick starter page ?

But Bulkhead hasn't replied to any of my messages !

So you got the game for PC, but what you wanted was a PS4 version? I don't think Bulkhead can help you right now. There is no Battalion on PS4 right now. I don't even know if the console version is in development right now. Or if it will take two or three more years. So they won't be able to give you a code.

console version is coming sometime after full PC release. this was stated during the kickstarter. i know because i'm waiting for the console version too and checked before i backed the kickstarter. 

• Like 1

Just wanting to chime in, as the game seems to be in stormy weather judging by the first couple of pages in the General Forum. 

PS4 backer as well, yes got a PC key that I cant/wont use. Yes I can wait for the console version, and yes I am worried the game wont get that far. At the moment Im grinding cod ww2, and really really tired of the matchmaking and netcoding, but realise there is no better option at the moment.