Sign in to follow this  

https://www.gametracker.com/search/cod2/? ... 829 playing right now an its late at night ... hahahahahahahahhahaha

... even better:

https://www.gametracker.com/search/cod/?sort=3&order=DESC#search

https://www.gametracker.com/search/mohaa/?sort=3&order=DESC

... btw i am at que for 20 min now... perfect 8-)... just keep the freaking money and cancle this game and go make games for android mobile phones like candy crash saga or maybe a remake of a snake from nokia 3310 ... 

Edited by torooooooooooooo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Other than the fact you look very very childish posting topics like this, then bumping your own top which no one really cares about. You should use steamdb.info for your figures as the website you are using isn't as accurate.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for outlining our player count dude. We appreciate it. We see the figures daily but we are not stopping working on Battalion for a long time yet. We are working hard everyday to improve as much as possible through our Early Access period so by February you'll most likely see a MUCH more improved Battalion.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, reached -100 downvotes :D said:

yea because playey count matters so much when a game is 9 month from being released doesnt it ?? eejits everywhere ?

In a certain way it does matter. They need people to play the game, give feedback and in that way they can improve Battalion for full release.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

Thanks for outlining our player count dude. We appreciate it. We see the figures daily but we are not stopping working on Battalion for a long time yet. We are working hard everyday to improve as much as possible through our Early Access period so by February you'll most likely see a MUCH more improved Battalion.

Thanks

You are working for bt only for lan visual? Playerbase it is important for EA i think for tests, but in 2-3 months 100players/daily pick would not be good enough. that is right? Also, you have huge number of disappointment people for basic things such as core mechanics, jumping everywhere etc but dev team and social manager say/post/streaming nothing? Do you believe that everythings it is ok? Everyone said about after 9months but then you have to facing with 60+% negatives opinions in steam. And all these for what reason? there is none who can take responsibility and respond to us? I dont care about fans opinions who believe that everything it is right and you are gods. I want to see devs responsibility. Can you?

• Upvote 1