Hi There Devs

It seems that our server hosted at NFO is not showing up in the server browser anymore.

I can direct connect to it from the console and it is up and working.

NFO themselves set up a test server and it will no show up either.

Something wrong with your browser master server (if you have one)?

Its been like this since the map update today. We had NFO force a SteamCMD on it as well to ensure its up to date.

Wall

Same here.  Both 509th servers are up and running, you will be able to connect to them via direct connect and even play many rounds while in, but they do not show up in the server browser in any fashion, even if searched.

Our dedicated servers run in the Windows environment, not Linux.  

Same issue since updating server. Running Windows Server 2016, able to directly query them in steam and source protocol but unlike you I am unable to connect via console.

• Upvote 1

Got the same issue, with Linux server files, all worked fine until recent update. Can still connect to the server via ip

I was looking to start up one of the public servers last night after the patch but now searching the server browser I can't see a large amount of the servers? I can only see 2 for Australia when I know that there are a lot more, including my own which I can connect to via IP address.. 

Our Clan Server is no longer showing in browser. Was showing but hasn't shown for a few days. Restarted server. Checked filter. Few players showing.

9 hours ago, Amigaman said:

Our Clan Server is no longer showing in browser. Was showing but hasn't shown for a few days. Restarted server. Checked filter. Few players showing.

Happend to alot of server after last update. Something went wrong in last patch:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Just took my server offline

No point without browser access

If this didn't require immediate measures to fix the Devs are on the wrong boat

THERE update screwed it so should have been made a priority but obviously the care factor is 0 unless it is an eSport event

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, [=PUG=]Pecka said:

Same Issue here, nothing in the browser still. devs lets get this sorted guys.....

Well i asume u have a windows server  80% No server in browser Linux 20% no server in browser

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, [=PUG=]Pecka said:

Yes Im running a windows environment.

Cheers  

Guess we have to wait for devs to sort this out 

• Upvote 1