Sign in to follow this  

As mentioned very often.. please give a better balance to the guns.

Rifleman: M1 Garand vs. Kar98k

You have to make the M1 more usefull.
atlest one of this points: More Damage (and less ammunition), More Shots per Magazine (dumb because than you can play default ^^), higher rate of fire or reduce recoil for longer distance
.. or maybe give 2 smokes to this class ? Just one of this ideas would give a huge difference for the performence on Allies-side 

Heavy: Bar vs STG 44

The Bar needs more ammunition, more damage, higher rate of fire/shots per second or atleast 2 nades to the class. 

The bar doesn't spray properly.. in generell i don't feel comfortable with heavy and rifleman on allies side.. and i am not the only one. 
Please do something about it. The Defense has slightly better spawns, positions and spots on most maps.. don't give them also better weapons. 

see ya :)

• Downvote 1

On 26. 3. 2018 at 1:53 PM, KevinES said:

Rifleman: M1 Garand vs. Kar98k

You have to make the M1 more usefull.
higher rate of fire or reduce recoil for longer distance

Seriously? M1 is totally beast and i never seen higher RoF of M1 in any game. Also the recoil is kinda low. But it definitelly is different weapon with totally different gameplay style than K98k. Imho there should be some new class for M1 and Rifleman should have non-scoped Springfield. Not sure which weapon coul be M1's axis counterpart tho. Maybe semi-auto FG42?

I agree with Heavy class. That was mentioned many times, so I hope they'll buff BAR.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, hitzoR said:

Seriously? M1 is totally beast and i never seen higher RoF of M1 in any game. Also the recoil is kinda low. But it definitelly is different weapon with totally different gameplay style than K98k. Imho there should be some new class for M1 and Rifleman should have non-scoped Springfield. Not sure which weapon coul be M1's axis counterpart tho. Maybe semi-auto FG42?

M1: I agree with you. I am getting used to it.. since i have to ^^ but for example against pushes (defend bombplant) you have no good chance like you would have with the KAR98k. 
I always search for an heavy/mp on the ground when i have to defend the plant. There is no chance in winning a 1 vs 3 compared with the Kar98k 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Tplpeters said:

Nerf the kar and snipers on close range, they to overpowered you can run around and use them as a shootgun. 

only works against bots. 

a good player just baits the first shot or jump shots and you are literally fucked if you miss the shot. Seems fair to me. 
It's about movement and game sense my friend. We don't need nerfs, we need buffs for allies