On 4/11/2018 at 8:44 AM, torooooooooooooo said:

So fighters in ufc, box and so on are old and have no reflexes after 30 hahahha or u will say that aint the same type of reflexes xD

no i said 50+... lets put it another way theres noone on this planet that has a bus pass that could keep up with me on this game its not happening they have no chance due to their old age. and thats a fact.. il accept it when im that age so i dont understand why this forum cant

anyway tbh most of the whinging going on in this forum is probably not just cos people are old they probably would have been shit if they were young some, everyone has the ability to play at different levels... ive knew a lad my age whos game for as long as i have and hes always been shite, like absolute awful no muscle memory bad reaction and non existant gamesense. he accepts it cos its the way he is.. hes tried hard to improve and ge has improved but hes still a low level player, some play at a high level naturally so with practice and dedication go wrll beyond high level....

i do well in games because i refuse to be bad if i get smashed on a game when i first start i graft my arse off to improve and go into finer details on how i can improve. some people dont have that dedication.... ive said it one i know, but... i cba with these forums im out!! full of delusional old men lol... glad to see them still gaming but fml age doeant make some people wise and realistic lol...

loom at rio in the free agent section, what a guy 80 year old and still grinding. accepts ges not the best but grinds anyway... hes an inspiration to me!

4 hours ago, reached -100 downvotes :D said:

i cba with these forums im out!! full of delusional old men lol...

Then why keep coming back? I think you will find the forums are full of "realistic" mature men and not a hopeful fat kid who just goes on about how good he is or thinks he is.

The rest of your post is plain rubbish.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Excel said:

Then why keep coming back? I think you will find the forums are full of "realistic" mature men and not a hopeful fat kid who just goes on about how good he is or thinks he is.

The rest of your post is plain rubbish.

fat? kid? ha ok then sure.