Hello

I spoke to “dark” advanced member about my ban but he couldnt expalin to me/ give me more information about it. Let me explain the situation to you. Im new to steam and i bought this game as it was recommended to me like a week ago. Everything was ok but then i received a message that i was banned. I've heard that you had some issues with the bans so i decided to post the problem on the forum but “dark” couldnt help me with it. He was asking me what programs do i use on my pc as it may be the reason of ban. So use teamspeak and  software called winareo tweaker. It all happened like 2 weeks ago could you please explain it to me and remove the ban or who do i need to talk to about it. Luckly i can buy and play other games. I do understand that you are still testing the game and experiencing many issues.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198818843063/   

kind regards

Thomas

Edited by burnzieski

Hi, @Dark is not a developer so he can't do much other the point you in the right direction. That said @[CM] BigTuna is the one to talk with! I know they had some issues with "false" bans all over the board,but shoot him a PM and ask..

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, burnzieski said:

Hello

I spoke to “dark” advanced member about my ban but he couldnt expalin to me/ give me more information about it. Let me explain the situation to you. Im new to steam and i bought this game as it was recommended to me like a week ago. Everything was ok but then i received a message that i was banned. I've heard that you had some issues with the bans so i decided to post the problem on the forum but “dark” couldnt help me with it. He was asking me what programs do i use on my pc as it may be the reason of ban. So use teamspeak and  software called winareo tweaker. It all happened like 2 weeks ago could you please explain it to me and remove the ban or who do i need to talk to about it. Luckly i can buy and play other games. I do understand that you are still testing the game and experiencing many issues.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198818843063/   

kind regards

Thomas

Have you had any previous bans  on EAC protected games?It might have been a ban from another game resulted in a permanent EAC ban, affecting all games? Idk just guessing here.

20 hours ago, Razor said:

Hi, @Dark is not a developer so he can't do much other the point you in the right direction. That said @[CM] BigTuna is the one to talk with! I know they had some issues with "false" bans all over the board,but shoot him a PM and ask..

Thx for clearing that up :D People don't seem to get it haha.