How can people compare battalion 1944 always with call of duty 2, THIS GAME HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TOGETHER. (Ok sorry, only the setting is ww2 but thats all)
- The movment is completely different compared to cod2
- You can sprint in b44, you can't in cod2
- Weapons behave are completely different compared to cod2
- Cod2 doesen't have any eco system. Just 1 scope, 1 sg and 4 normal weapons (kar98, mp44, mp40, gewehr43 for example) +one nade for every weapon and one smoke for sg.
- in cod2 you can autoclimb things
It's more like a cod4 (because you can literally jump on everything and there are many random things everywhere on the maps) mixed with Csgo Economy....
For my own i like the game but i'm not sure if they really get such a success like csgo.
PS: Sorry for my english but i think everyone understand what i have written here.