CoD4 Promod is by far the best FPS I've ever played, but it still had some flaws. Here are some of the bigger ones that should be avoided on B1944, in my opinion.
- The grenade spam at the beginning of each roundwas was a pain in the a**. The grenade throw should be shorter, and the deadly range (when players are full HP) of the explosion too.
- The HP regen was too fast. It should be slowed down (or replaced by a med kit system ? I have never been a fan of automatic life regen).
- The hitmarker when touching an enemy through a smoke.
- Red dots on the radar when enemies fire. CS GO system is better, the red dots are visible when enemis are in our field of view, or in that of an ally.
- Players died too quickly on cod4. The balance was better on cod2 (lower damage on body shots, and higher on head shots, with lower rate of fire on weapons).
- The movement speed per class was weird (snipers ran as fast as SMGs, only the assault class ran slower, and if you pick another weapon on the floor it wont change your speed). A movement speed per weapon would be a better idea (like cod2 or cs), with the possibilities for all classes to run at the same speed when holding a pistol.
- The possibility to hide in vegetation (prone in high grass or crouch in some flowers).
- The bullets wall penetration was to strong, it should be reduce.
Otherwise I haven't seen in the gameplay video if it's possible to do double switch to reload or to switch weapon faster, to fake reload... I hope it will be possible, it's part of the CoD4's feeling for me.
And you should consider adding the possibility of making totems like CS, it will add nice possibilities to teamworking.
Good luck to the development team, our future is in your hands. ^^