All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. HiTecH

MU2 Beta is live!

Thanks... Dunno why it was not working last weekend but today it seemed to work
  3. Last week
  4. Spoon

just opt out of the beta and steam will re-download the old files.
  5. WeAsOne

I don't think we are able to play mu2 beta when it's not beta weekend.. But I don't know how to play 1.0 again between the weekends.. Anyone can play right now?
  6. H1RANNOR-

MU2 Beta is live!

therewillbebugs
  7. HiTecH

MU2 Beta is live!

Hello, What is the code please... ?
  8. Kicks

Are we able to update our servers to the 2.0 beta as our community would love to get our server active again as we were the first to have and keep full 32 slot server since it's release and lucky enough to have Bram join us on teamspeak while he was playing on our server. We have been waiting a long time to see the update
  9. ryaNNN

Major Update #2 and Tournament

Just played the beta patch. It feels worse than the game did 5 months ago in alpha....
  10. WeAsOne

Holland calling.

Welcome :) nl
  11. Soldat Ryan

Holland calling.

Hey Dundy, - nice to see you here ... i just guess it is not too late.
  12. [VS-UK]Gom3R

Tried the game again. I like it better but still I really hate that people are able to aim down sight and land headshot after headshot as they jump for some reason. No ADS when jumping period. Also I am a bit irritated with the kar and the speed that gun shoots. My hunting rifle is a Kar and I can tell you that no way in hell can you shoot that fast consistently and on top of that land multiple headshots one after eachother. But I hey what do I know only played games for 30 years.
  13. Dundy1967

Holland calling.

Just popping in to say hay. Dundy is the name. Former call of duty mapper. Former dev member of WaW Red line mod. Game looks interesting and was wondering about map/mod tools.
  14. 2018-06-15 18-39-33.mp4
  15. Márcio

Still haven't received my Kickstarter pledge

I backed the game Battalion 1944 on March 3 2016 . (Sergeant Founder with Closed Alpha Access!), £50 (Approx $71 USD, €65 EUR) (Backer number 9,916) The estimated delivery was to be in May 2017, already passed one year !!!! Now I see that all community have access to this game except me and someones with the same problem, I think this is an urgent problem to solve more than to lose time with skins for guns. You must not forget we helped with money for this project and we got nothing is really too bad. I already sent one email to Kickstarter support and I tried to speak about that subject on the Official page on Facebook but seems no one cares. I'm unhappy with Kickstart and with Bulkhead interactive for sure I will never back again one project.
  16. my concern at this point is Battalion 1944 has now been overtaken by an avalanche of games and the disappointing thing is Bulkhead knew these games were coming but have been unable to move fast enough to stay ahead of them. Insurgency Sandstorm, BF5, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose are all turning the attention of players away from this game because development slowed to a crawl and Bulkhead have scattered what's left of the player base to all corners of the internet by abandoning their own forum which they have always maintained they have not but if the users believe that then perception is reality without evidence to the contrary. i still have every confidence that Bulkhead will fix the game but i fear it's at least 3 months too late to re-establish the games viability.
  17. So I have a gtx 1060 with a ryzen 1500x 16 gb of ddr4 ram Can someone please help me in my situation idk why this is happening can a dev or someone please help me and tell me how to fix this I don't know anything about computer software and I haven't found any fix online to why this is happening all I know is that every time I try to download the game I have a corrupted file which is the battalion1944.exe file which is what launches the game and steam doesn't want to help me out on this to why every time I download the game it gives me that same problem idk how to fix it please someone help me.
  18. RicSarDka

Battalion weird lag

Any idea ?
  19. ToRRent

I'm pretty sure they have no plans for free weekend unless they overhaul all aspects of the game (So Arcade/Progression too). I bet MU3 or MU4 will have free weekend.
  20. WeAsOne

So let's check this Friday
  21. WeAsOne

How about change everything

... But you care about the game.. that's nice
  22. What do you say guys? Before we hit <100 players? How about stopwatch game mode, how about objective based plays. How about not copying cancer strike? How about more competitive wolfenstein elements and more fluent gameplay/gunplay? How about movement while shooting like no other game offers anymore nowadays (except dirty bomb which plays way too slow)? Bigger field of view maybe? Or just let this crap die and spend the 5$ this game made on cheap beer.
  23. Kannon Fodda

Games not yet dead guys.. Let's talk about it!

Since many don't use reddit, discord, and the devs don't choose to make any announcements on this their own forum (it seems to fall to Razor to copy and paste that stuff), it becomes difficult to follow what might (or might not) be going on. .. But then we've all said as much over and over. But I do await with interest the big update and really do hope that the promised changes in some of the mechanics, particularly on strafe bunny aim down sight hopping, will provide the sense of direction this game needs for the "authentic" experience so promised in the original kickstarter promotions. Bottom line is that it is gameplay (even more so than blingy graphics) and a fun playing environment, that will get and hold an audience. Not big prize money for a few competitions, indeed the real e-sports communities will only be interested (after the initial prize bribery), if there is an active casual player base, otherwise where is the audience and new players for competition. This really is last chance saloon and 13th hour stuff.
  24. Earlier
  25. the problem is.... WHEN? WHEN ? WHEN?
  26. Dead Cheese

Battalion 1944 Early Access’ Kickstarter Skin code

My code also doesn't work. I created an account just to come find help for it. Looks like this has been a problem for a long time. Where's the fix? @[CM] BigTuna
  27. Instead of this raging post, you could spend some time on reading the discord conversations, reddit posts and announcements that the devs made. They clearly stated why they aren't promoting the game in it's current state and why MU2 will be so great.
  28. MkKoY

game crashes at startup

have u got update graphics card drivers?
  1. Load more activity