All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Funny bomb plant

I would be fine with both .. CoD1 the planting howitzer was great and the CSGO plant area is also great
  3. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

lol because they have to celebrate NewYear and probably have a bit of vacation.. it could also be a week or 2 later.. It does not mean EA is really announced then but its a good possibility
  4. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

Why the 7th ?
  5. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

I think we will hear around January 7.. but its just guessing...
  6. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

U really think so? once January hits ?
  7. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

Just a month and a few days?! I think we will hear a release date for Early Access then
  8. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

God I want this to be released already
  9. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

lol It will be cosmetics only, I don't mind how.. either we can buy loot-boxes or we buy just the cosmetics @ a shop...
  10. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

I dont think loot boxes are such a good idea, look at COD WWII .. if they add this to Battalion, it would seem more casual than perhaps its real purpose, Skins would be nice tho, only in a cosmetic way.
  11. Different nade types and throws?

That was me that mentioned gas smoke gernades.
  12. In this time of relative silence and what I'm picking up on as a bit of frustration in the forums while they wait, I just wanted to say thank you for making this game. Based on everything I've seen so far, It's like you literally scuba dived into my deepest dreams and found my purest one related to video games--the ones related to my childhood and some of my upbringing, really. vcod and cod2 were huge parts of not only my childhood, but my cal team was a huge support group of mine in high school and I just want to say thank you for giving us the chance to reconnect with that. Just in case you aren't hearing that enough as you grind to early 2018.
  13. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

cod4 promod, golden days of cod With a bit of marketing and a skin/loot box system could had a cod csgo that is trucking to this day, but the idiot devs couldn't see pastthe 10 year old credit cards.
  14. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

Can i be your friend?
  15. Have you ever seen this video? haha, it is cool. it is a shame to dont have a "planting box" in battalion. BUT planting area could bring more bomb plant tactics ... or am I wrong?
  16. Different nade types and throws?

Completely agree man Btw someone here mentioned gas smokes.. Thats not necesarily a bad idea? It would kinda be like molotov in csgo. Kinda good idea actually!!
  17. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

I will buy a lot of cosmetics ingame and a few copies of the game (for friends) to give the game a boost.. But i'm sure this game will be just fine without me
  18. Wolfenstein enemy territory

I won't I never played ET but i know there are more ET fans here on the forums.. Probably more gameplay will be revealed in January..
  19. Wolfenstein enemy territory

Really? It didn't seem like that to me from the 15m video footage I saw (btw if there is more public game footage I'd love to see it) Enemy Territory has very different shooting mechanics to me, 3hs to kill, no ironsights... In battalion 1944 it seems that ironsights are a must if you want to hit the enemy unless it's right in front of you. Even the movement seems very different to me, slower than ET. It seems that the closest game to ET (specially the shooting mechanics it's Dirty Bomb) ET is my favourite game ever, I can't get enough of it and Battalion 1944 doesn't seem like ET at all. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about Battalion that's why I've been lurking this forum for a long time (registered just now) but I don't think this game will really be a good replacement for ET players that want the ET experience, it's just a drastically different game, at least from the footage I've seen. And again, don't get me wrong guys I am going to buy this game and I'm excited about it but I don't think this is a replacement for ET, it's a replacement for the glory days of CoD, not ET. It's not a bad thing, just very different games and play style. Cheers.
  20. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

I hope so, but every successful game need an active community. As big community is as better we can expect updates of the game, tournaments sponsoring and happier devs The game is pushed to the right direction so we can expect community will rapidly growing after EA. Every big community has bad guys (they don't have to be children). It is sad but it is true. But every problem can be solved in specific way. FE: after match we could give player good or bad reputation.. if somebody will have a bad reputation he could have a competitive cooldown. It is a way to dont let cheaters and psychopats ruin our ranked matches. But probably it could not be applied for unranked matches we could only hope and tech them to better behavior
  21. Hehe I saw what you did there
  22. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

You called?
  23. Last week
  24. CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

I hope that the fact this game is an oldschool ww2 fps will leave the kiddies out of it (those who buy a new shitty CoD every year) been playing CSGO on and off but it bores me to death and I cant quite make myself like the robotic mechanics of the game (being a dedicated twitch FPS player (quake3 & QL , cod1/2/4) I feel the movement is VERY limited in CS.. the game is definitely hard - just not my type of candy.. cant wait for this to come out, nothing excites me anymore
  1. Load more activity